Chettinad Super Speciality Hospital comprises of a dedicated team of doctors, nurses, & paramedical professionals.
Our medical technologies & high-quality treatments provide preventive and curative healthcare solutions.
Director of Medical Services-Chettinad Superspeciality Hospital
QualificationMBBS, MD (ANAESTHESIOLOGY), Dip. DIVING MEDICINE, CERT. LEAN SIX SIGMA (GREEN BELT)
Field of ExpertiseAdministration, Cardiac-Thoracic Anaesthesia, Paediatric Anaesthesia
Awards & Achievements
- Dr Prabhu Mayakesavan is the Director of Medical Services at Chettinad Superspeciality hospital since 2016. He is an integral member of the anaesthesiology team and specialises in paediatric and cardio-thoracic anaesthesia.
- He completed his under graduation from the University of Bangalore and his post graduation from Tribhuvan University, Nepal. Following this, he has been a part of global health care providers such as Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital in Male, Maldives; Pilgrim Hospital in Lincolnshire, UK and in the Singapore General Hospital.
- He is a fundamental part of this hospital, and has been instrumental in achieving several milestones of improved quality and services such as NABH approval, initiation and maintenance of organ transplant registry, establishment of new clinical protocols and SOPs, establishing mobile clinics and specialty camps in and around South India and many more.
- He is also widely popular for encouraging new talents, promoting higher education among consultants, JRs and PGs and also giving fair chances to everyone with new ideas or visions.
- His exceptional clinical and theoretical knowledge and matchless dedication makes him unique and well treasured.