Chettinad Super Speciality Hospital comprises of a dedicated team of doctors, nurses, & paramedical professionals.
Our medical technologies & high-quality treatments provide preventive and curative healthcare solutions.
Senior Consultant - Department of Orthopaedics
QualificationMBBS, MS (ORTHO), DNB (ORTHO), Fellow in Arthroscopy
Field of ExpertiseArthroscopy, Emergency and Trauma, Orthopaedics
Awards & Achievements
- Dr Dinesh is a Senior Consultant in the Orthopaedics team at Chettinad Superspeciality since 2016. He has close to a decade of experience in this field and is widely known for his clinical and theoretical competence.
- He has an exemplary academic background and has been educated in the well known Chengalpattu Medical College and in the renowned Madras Medical College. He was a gold medalist during his PG and has also won the ‘Prof.M.Natarajan Endowment Gold Medal’ and the ‘Lupin Gold Medal’ during this period for his outstanding educational achievements. He also has several laurels to his credit such as ‘Dr.D.P.Bakshi Gold Medal‘and ‘Prof.P.Dhanarajan Gold Medal for Innovative Techniques in Orthopaedics’ for his various paper presentations in national and international conferences.
- He has undergone rigorous training and fellowships in advanced arthroscopy in several locations such as ‘Thailand’ and ‘Singapore’. He is known for his research work and has several publications such as ‘Teriparatide in the treatment of Infected Non union and Delayed Union’ published in National and International journals.
- In addition to the above, he has attended several other additional and adjunct courses such as ‘Basic Surgical Skills Course’, ‘Hands on Workshop on Total Knee Arthroplasty’ , ‘Hands on Workshop on Total Hip Arthroplasty’, ‘Basic Fracture Fixation Course’ and ‘Royapettah Emergency Accident and Trauma (REACT)’ Course to name a few.
- Hence with his outstanding educational credibility and his clinical mastery, he is an irreplaceable and integral member of the Orthopaedic team.