Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions ("Terms", "Terms & Conditions") carefully before using the www.chettinadhospital.com website (the "website") operated by Chettinad Super Speciality Hospital ("us", "we", or "our"). Your access to and use of the website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the website.
By accessing or using the website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the website.
Use of Site
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
Chettinad Super Speciality Hospital is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use information from this website to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare provider.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website, meets with your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, text, videos and photos.
Reproduction of the copyrighted content published by Chettinad Super Speciality Hospital or its Partners on the Website for any commercial purpose or for earning profit will be a violation of copyright and Chettinad Super Speciality Hospital reservesits right to act under the applicable Indian laws accordingly.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us.
Chettinad Super Speciality Hospital has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services.
You further acknowledge and agree that Chettinad Super Speciality Hospital shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Payment Gateway & Methods:
Chettinad Super Speciality Hospitalonline payments are redirected to the service provider for Payment.
Accepted Credit Cards We currently accept the use of the following credit cards for payment through our Online Payment Facility:
- On clicking "Make Payment", your payment will be processed and on successful completion of the transaction, a Transaction ID will be provided to you. This is the confirmation id of your payment. An email would be sent to your email id given at the time of admission.
- We do not consider that a payment has been made until a transaction number is issued. If you do not receive a transaction number, you should process your payment again or make your payment by another means.
- If you do not receive a transaction number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same from your bank or with the Customer Service Department whether or not your payment has been made. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the payment process; Chettinad Super Speciality Hospitalwill not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that payment was not made because you failed to receive confirmation. In case of Credit/Debit Card bookings the Credit/Debit Card and Card holder must be present at the billing counter.
Confirmation/ Evidence of Transaction:
Non Paid Appointments
- SMS/ E Mail confirmation - Your booking confirmation will be sent via SMS to the mobile number or E Mail Address given by you at the time of booking. The SMS/ E Mail details need to be shown at the billing counter to get a printed invoice.
Paid Appointments/ Planned Admissions
- SMS confirmation - Your booking and payment confirmation will be sent via SMS to the mobile number given by you at the time of booking. For OPD appointments, invoice will be automatically generated 15 minutes before the appointment time by the system. The invoice number will be sent through SMS to the mobile number given by you at the time of booking. You will need to show this SMS to collect printed duplicate copy of the Invoice.
- Email confirmation: Your booking and payment confirmation will be sent via email to the email address given by you at the time of booking. For OPD appointments, invoice will be automatically generated 15 minutes before the appointment time by the system. Invoice will be sent as an attachment to your email address given by you at the time of booking.
In respect of any transactions permitted by Chettinad Super Speciality Hospitalvia its WebSite from time to time, Chettinad Super Speciality Hospitalown records of such transactions, maintained through computer systems or otherwise, including the recording of the time of the transaction(s), shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of such transactions and shall be accepted as conclusive evidence and binding on you for all purposes.
If you are unable to make your appointment time,Chettinad Super Speciality Hospitalmay attempt to contact you, using the information provided at the time of booking. If Chettinad Super Speciality Hospitalis unable to reach you after its initial attempt, Chettinad Super Speciality Hospitalmay entertain another walk in /next appointee patient.
You will need to produce the credit card/ debit card used for the payment of the booking at the Billing Counter.
Pricing and Other Errors
If the amount paid for an appointment or Master Health Check (MHC) or Inpatient admission varies from the actual services charge because of change in price, thenChettinad Super Speciality Hospitalwill have the right to cancel that appointment and refund the amount paid. This will apply regardless of human error or a transactional malfunction of this web siteWebSite.
RESCHEDULING, CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
For all online paid appointments for consultation, MHC or Inpatient Admission, rescheduling such appointment can be done only for the respective hospital and of the same physician in case of consultation.
Rescheduling of all online paid appointments can be done only until the invoice against such appointment is generated. Once invoice is generated, cancellation and refund process as mentioned below should be followed and re-process for a fresh booking, if need be.
For all nonpaid appointments for consultation, MHC or Inpatient Admission, rescheduling such appointment can be done.
Cancellation by the Customer
- For any online paid appointments/ inpatient admissions, where services were not availed at the appointed time despite invoices being generated against such online appointment booking, you should cancel such invoice for claiming a refund at the respective hospital counter physically.
Cancellation by Chettinad Super Speciality Hospital-Occasionally, OPDs or appointments or planned admissions are canceled or postponed by the Doctor/ Chettinad Super Speciality Hospital. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you and refund the amount as per the policy of the Chettinad Super Speciality Hospital. You may book new appointment as per your convenience
- Upon receipt of a valid cancelation of the appointment, MHC or Planned Inpatient admission as stated above, we will refund the money by way the payment was received. If the payment was by Credit/ Debit Card or Net-Banking, we will refund through Net-Banking account. Typically refunds are processed in 3 to 7 working days. Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder's credit card account/ accountholder’s bank account as that is managed by the Cardholder's issuing bank.
- You will be provided with refund reference number for further communication with your bank.
- No refunds / cancellation requests shall be entertained in case of payment against bills / Services received.
- Under no circumstances, cash will be refunded against any cancellation.
If you are unable to make your appointment, then you should cancel the appointment by using the link integrated in the email confirmation mail or callChettinad Super Speciality HospitalHelp Desk.
Cancellation through mail or Help Desk is allowed for all the bookings until the time of appointment or Invoice generation whichever is earlier
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Tamil Nadu, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our website, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the website.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time without prior notice. You are advised to review this terms periodically for any changes.
By continuing to access or use our website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the website
Chettinad Super Speciality Hospital ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.chettinadhospital.com website (the "website").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our website.
Information Collection and Use
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive.
We use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Minors & Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a Child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Contact us if you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us:Chettinad Super Speciality Hospital, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kelambakkam, Chennai – 603 103